Sunday, September 28, 2008

10:15 p.m. almost time to start another week!

This weekend has been a good weekend. J and L had their last soccer games of the season. We had a great time with soccer, but we are also excited to have our Saturday's back. :D On Saturday night I attended the General Relief Society meeting at our church. It had wonderful talks on serving, temple worship, and "creating." to listen to the talks given, click here. It was good to get together with other women and socialize and support each other.

D and I put up a few more sheet rocks sheets. We only have about 4 more to go to be done with one room in the basement. We are making this next week our "basement week" and we are going to try to get a lot done. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

J gets her tonsils out this Thursday. I'm a bit nervous, but am hopeful things will go well. We have a Dr. in our ward that works at children's hospital and he told us we have the best dr. sooo, hopefully everything will be o.k. J is counting down the days until she gets her tonsils out. I'm hoping it will help her feel better.

Well, I'm tired and need some sleep, but I wanted to post a bit about our weekend for documenting purposes.

good night.

No comments: