I've been thinking today about how fast life is going. I wish I could hold onto the small things and remember them. I'm realizing that I forget so easily how things were. I think I'm going to video tape a couple of days this week, just so I can remember kind of what we do at this time of life.
To me, life doesn't seem all that exciting or really worth documenting, but I know that someday, I will wish I could remember what my children sounded like when they laugh, what they look like as they dance around the living room, what they feel like as I give them a hug goodnight at this stage of life.
so watch for some video soon!!! :)
1 comment:
Good idea. I got the video camera out on Wednesday, because the boys turned 18 months old. Like you said, it's the little things. I need to video more often. Just think, when we are old and grey and the kids all have their own lives, we can get together and watch old home movies. We may be on some island in the carribean, but we'll still miss our kids and want to watch those videos :-)
Post a Comment