Monday, September 15, 2008

my portfolio

I've started to create a portfolio (finally). There is a possability that I will be attempting to work from home with my photography skills (if it really happens, I'll fill you in on what I will be doing). Anyway, I thought I'd put together my portfolio so I could begin the process of finding employers. I thought I'd share.

You can check out my portfolio at http://hpportfolio.blogspot.com/.

I will be adding pictures to it as I dig through my archives. The pictures I have up are only from the past couple of months, so I have to do some digging to finish my portfolio, but it's a start. :)

Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Heather,
Ok so I am trying to plan into the future here. (I am always behind a week or MORE on getting my family members their b- day presents.) ANYWAY how long does it take you to do the sketch photos. Cause I totally love the idea and I think it would make a BRILLANT idea for my hard to shop for husband and quite possibly a couple other family members. So tell me like...how big you make them, what you charge for them (since you're like a BIG BUSINESS WOMAN now!!:), and how long they would take you cause as I am typing this I am thinking of like millions (ok so now really a million,but a lot)of people that I would like to give these too. Let me know. Jenny

Ali said...

Great work and good luck.

McKenna said...

Awesome portfolio!
I love the ones with the boys and the belly! So cute.

Hanah said...

H, I love it!! Those pictures of A. and her boys were soo sweet! I really, really want you to do our family pics. :D How does the first week of Oct. look for you? Let me know! :D Thanks! I think it's great that you're able to put your talent to such use, and work at home too!!