Monday, September 29, 2008

I didn't know I was this good looking!!!

o.k. I need to have a make-over. . or I simply need to find time in the day to get ready. . REALLY ready. someday. Until then, I'll look at these pictures and know that I look awesome. . when I actually get ready. :) Thanks marykay.com for the virtual makeover.

I think I like the blonde the best. . I've always been a blonde lover!! :). . but I'm not sure of length/curly/straight, etc. :) Any favorites out there?





6 comments:

Lisa said...

I vote blond, mid-length and curly. This is fun. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Shiloh said...

I love the second and third one! Totally opposite, but they both look good! Wasn't that just the coolest thing! LOL! I've got to get a pic of D and give him a makeover! Oh, and I kind of like that second pic of me too, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go that short or that dark!

Hanah said...

I totally love the first and second one the best! But especially the first one, I think it frames your face just perfectly, with the cute style, and slight curl, and I LOVE THE COLOR! Soo when do you want to do it? hahaha :D I think you look great right now too! :D I'm definitley going to try this sight out. Too fun!

D'ann said...

You are just TOO CUTE! I think the lighter hair suits you better, and i like the styles that frame your face. 'course, i felt the same about myself when i tried it... so maybe i'm just biased ;-)

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

I loved the 2nd on on you. But the very last one is super cute -maybe in blonde, though??? How fun! Now I wanna do that! (I just chopped my hair off, though!)

Ali said...

It's good to know what you look like. I like the first one too.