Saturday, July 25, 2009

My First photo shoot! Aren't I beautiful?

I took these pictures right before the picture lady came--since we had her all dressed up and all. :) Baby M is a sweet heart. She has a bit of jaundice (sp?) so we are still in the hospital, but that is o.k. They will test her again tonight at 7 and see where she is at. After that, they will decide whether to put her under the lights or if we are o.k. to go home.

M is eating soooo well. She will eat anywhere between 2 and 3 oz every 3 hours or so. She loves to be swaddled and WARM!! no cold for her. :) She really is doing great. :)








7 comments:

Cardon Times said...

So precious! Blythe was jaundice too! I had to take her back to get her foot poked five times before they put her on the lights. It was horrible. They delivered the lights right to our house though. Good luck. I hope you all can go home soon!

Holly said...

She is beatiful and sooo precious! Practically perfect in every way! And there is definitely no mistaking...that is a Palmer baby! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We Are A Happy Family said...

What beautiful pictures. She is lovely. She definitely looks like on of the family.

Lisa said...

Congrats Heather! She's beautiful. I am still holding out for a baby girl. Maybe someday. Hope you recover quickly, and that her jandice gets better fast the box is no fun.

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

She is such a cutie! I hope her jaundice clears up soon! Both my kids were that way - Caroline worse than Clayton. It's so hard when they have to get poked! But hang in there! Congrats again! So excited for you guys!

Darcy said...

WOW, I go out town and look what you did! I am so excited for you. She looks so beautiful and healthy. My kids all had jaundice too, it doesn't last forever, even though it seems like it. She is so amazing, I hope you recover and feel good. I am really happy for you

Amy said...

Congrats on your new baby girl, she is beautiful! You have such a cute family.