Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July 2009!!!!

Today was a fun 4th. It started out with D taking the older two 'mud' biking. They determined it wasn't really mountain biking since they weren't really in a mountain. . it wasn't road biking or sidewalk biking. .. and since they were going through a lot of mud, it was determined to be mud biking. Regardless of what it was called, they had a BLAST!!! D was pretty proud of his kids. We hit a fun new park for a picnic and after that, we headed to a parade (which I was slightly disappointed in. I remember so many fun floats and creative people in parades. this one was mostly people riding in cars with a sign hanging out the window as to who they were.. . oh well). The kids got quite a bit of candy and replentished our candy basket.
Tonight we BBQed with some friends. It was raining during the parade, so no pictures, but here are a few from the 'mud' biking and the park. :)
Happy 4th.




















1 comment:

hairyshoefairy said...

LOL. I love their "mud" biking.