Tuesday, October 21, 2008

z-man's hospital stay

For all of you wondering, Z-man is doing great. He went in for his surgery on Monday and is totally back to normal. He isn't showing any signs of pain or discomfort, so that is good.

He was pretty uncomfortable when he woke up, but once they let me feed him, he was fine. the meds they use to put him to sleep make his face itch, so he kept rubbing his eyes and face. He slept all the way home and once we were home, he was totally back to normal. I think he is healing well, but we will see. :)


Here is z-man in his cute hospital gown. I only had my phone camera, so it's not the best picture.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What surgery?? I'm glad he's okay!

Shiloh said...

Yeah, what surgery????????

Hmachine said...

He had to be re-circumcised. Fun for him, huh???? They had to put him to sleep. NO FUN. He's doing really well though.

Holly said...

oh my goodness Heather! the picture popped up before everything else was done loading and all I could think was "oh, sweet boy!" I'm SO glad everything went well. Just looking at this picture makes me want to pick him up and squeeze him!

Jenny said...

Um... ow. I am sure all men in the world are hurting for him right now! Ok and I don't know about the whole wanting to be close to run with ya thing, BUT I too wished you lived by me to take our family pics we are HORRIBLE about getting them done mainly because it is such a process with all of the little ones.
Jenny

McKenna said...

What the re-circumcised! That's awful! I'm glad it went well, but I know how hard it is to watch them have surgeries :( So I'm sending you a hug.

I love the pictures of your sister's family!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Lots of love coming your way.