Monday, October 20, 2008

My Beautiful sister and her family!

I was able to take pictures of my sister and her family the other day. It was such a fun weekend. It is always fun to go stay with them. They have such a great home and it really does feel like home. My kids LOVE playing with their cousins and I love being with my sister. Since we live so far from all our other family, I thought I'd post some pictures for the rest of our fam. :)















2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

I wish we lived close so we could go running together AND you could take my family pictures! You are AMAZING! And I was looking through your blog to try to see why Z needed surgery (I forgot) and I saw your picture of Sister Turner brownies and I so want some NOW! I love you girl!

Holly said...

Those are great! Do you want to do my family's when you come for Thanksgiving!?!?!?!?! MUAH!