We have the most amazing conversations at our house. Tonight L and I discussed the energy crisis. :) The conversation went like this.
L: mom, is Z-man getting his 'egerny' out? (z was jumping in his johnny jump up)
Me: ya, he's probably getting all his energy out.
L: He will probably get it back. Can I get my 'egerny' out?
Me: Sure, go jump next to zander (this was after his attempt at jumping on the couch to get his 'egerny' out._
L: Is it getting out?
Me: I'm pretty sure.
L then lifts up his shirt, looks at his tummy and sais, "Where is it?
Apparently nobody knows where the energy is. . . It's a crisis. But at least it keeps coming back. (although for a few in my family, I'm not sure all the jumping in the world would take the 'egerny' out) Gotta love the 'egerny.'
L, I hope I have enough energy in life to keep up with your 'egerny.'
1 comment:
Too funny. I am sure there is a lot of energy in that house.
Post a Comment