Sundays are great days. We have lots of time to play games, cook treats, and generally hang out together. This Sunday, we chose to play chutes and ladders. L won EVERY time and never hit a slide. I came in LAST every time because I hit EVERY slide. L was at the top and I was at the bottom. . seriously! oh well. I've never been very good at games, but we had a lot of fun together.
Z-man is up on his hands and knees. He's been doing it for a while now, but I thought I'd finally get a picture before he starts taking off. :) So far, he hasn't crawled, but it's not going to be too much longer. :)
I bought The Princess the game Candyland for her birthday. TOTALLY doesn't get it, but she loves to hand me different colored cards until I collect all the colors. So, you may be losing, but at least you are playing the game and not just holding cards for twenty minutes :)
1 comment:
I bought The Princess the game Candyland for her birthday. TOTALLY doesn't get it, but she loves to hand me different colored cards until I collect all the colors. So, you may be losing, but at least you are playing the game and not just holding cards for twenty minutes :)
Post a Comment