Tuesday, October 14, 2008

super great songs

These are some great songs by the kids. L was singing this song over and over yesterday. It's from veggitales if any of you are aware. It goes something like this, "What's the use in golden goose and big TV, for when I share I get my share of friends. . didee doot doot dit ditty doot doot dit."

J wanted to make up a song/poem, so her's is." I love to pick grass, I love to pick grass, the cars are vrooming by the grass " ( or something like that. anyway, I wanted to post their sweet voices. :)

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Those are adorable!
And how cool is that COSI place!? I love that they can lift the car, but then D has to help them push down the pistons :) You guys do so many fun things! I'm sending my kids to your house for their next vacation :)

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Too Sweet! I remember listening to a recording of me reciting the poem "The North Wind Doth Blow..." when I was like, 2. It was so cool to listen to, later in life. Your kids will love listening to those when they get older. I need to record Caroline singing "Ring of Fire" for posterity's sake...