A friend had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun. Pick the fourth picture in your fourth folder of your picture files and tell all about it.
Well, I have two computers that I use. One is mostly the kids for games, but I occasionally use it. . . so here are the two.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
D travels about 25% of the time with work. Lots of the times, the kids want to draw pictures and send it to him on the computer. Below is a lovely composition drawn by L. Notice the A on the page. He is WAY into drawing A's. ;)

This was from last summer. I'm not sure what D found that is so interesting to look at, but it looks like the kids are about to head in opposite directions!!!! the pool is GREAT! But I'm glad it's fall. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment