Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ANOTHER DAY PREGNANT

Soooo, another day being pregnant. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .My due date is on Friday (by my calculations) the dr.'s calculations is Sunday the 6th. I'm doing o.k. being pregnant, but I would LOVE to go into labor on my own. I really don't think it will happen though. I'm just ready and waiting, but really I don't think I'll go on my own.

Sooooooo. . . Nothing really new today, just waiting. . . :)


So, here's a scary picture of me a couple of weeks ago. :) I can't believe I'm posting this, but I guess it needs to be documented somewhere. Hmachine, 9 months pregnant with baby #3! ZOIKS! I can't wait to post pictures of the baby and not the big prego mommy!!!! :)


3 comments:

Sara said...

You do look great for being 9 months pregnant! I tend to gain weight everywhere. With the boys I retained water. Gross!!!! With Samantha, I didn't gain as much weight, but I think the extra female hormones gave me zits! Very depressing!

Anyway, I am excited to hear about the arrival of #3!! I hope you don't have to be pregnant for too much longer! Samantha came on the doctor's due date (by my calculations, I was guessing 3 days earlier... but I guess I was wrong!) You've heard my story haven't you? About Samantha's home birth.

So, how long will the doctors let you go before inducing? How much longer can you take being pregnant before begging to be induced? Ü

Lisa said...

You look so cute. Wish I looked as good pregnant. Do you remember how I looked with Katie? Were you still here? All a blur!

We Are A Happy Family said...

YOu look great. We are hoping that the baby comes Friday. I think Doctors just need to take pity on us. Let us all go early.