I played the piano for sacrament meeting today (to fill in for my friend that had her baby) and totally stopped playing in the first song. I was thinking about something else and totally lost my place. I tried to figure out where everyone was singing and I finally got back on. HA HA. I had to laugh as everyone thought my water had broken while playing or that I had gone into labor. NOPE, I just spaced it. I luckily did better on the other 3 songs. ha ha. That is my funny story of the day.
I thought i'd attach some pictures. Because i think that's the best part of Blogs!!!
this is of Jordyn when she was 2. I LOVE this picture. I think it's totally Easter Morning. . . hair crazy, in a t-shirt with undies showing, not caring about much except getting the candy in the mouth. :)
The rest are from this Easter. Logan LOVED his glasses he got. Jordyn was THRILLED with the beautiful dress. In fact so thrilled that she had to put it on FIRST THING!!! She loves the high heels on her shoes. (sorry , not too great of picture of the shoes.)

2 comments:
The spacing off while playing story is so funny. It must have something to do with brains turning to mush while pregnant. At least mine did while I was. :)
HAHA! I love the piano story! And look at your cuties! That 2 yr old pic of Jordyn is one to save for the wedding video!!
Post a Comment