We have a wedding we are going to tonight and of course J is THRILLED because she gets to dress in her pretty Easter dress with her church shoes that have heels!!!!! She was sooo stoked about those shoes. :) She loves to get her hair done and put bows in and look at herself in the mirror. how did I get a child like this. I've never been a girly girl. :) She likes to rough house too though and play hard outside also, so I guess she has both sides.
I, however, am not totally excited about going to the wedding looking like a big whale. I'm sooooooooo done with pregnancy comments. :) Yes, I gain most of it in my stomach, therefore my stomach is HUGE!!!!! and "ready to pop" as I get so often.
Hopefully I'll get a pic of the kids and D dressed up tonight so I can post it tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment