I'm amazed at how fast time has gone by since having Z-man. It's already the weekend again. :) J and I had fun together today. We went summer clothes shopping while D stayed home and did manly things with
the boys. :) J is quite the shopper. She cracks me up. She LOVES to shop so long as it's for herself. She is set for summer now. When we got home, L was all bandaged up. I guess he fell pretty hard while playing outside. His knee is all skinned up.
Something fun: D had a one day trip this last week, so the kids and I went to the dollar theater. J and L loved it. Z-man slept, drank a bottle and slept. :) My kids are the perfect age for the theater right now. It won't be long before Z won't be a good theater man anymore. It was pretty fun.
Something else fun: We have been enjoying riding bikes on the park trail. J and L LOVE riding their bikes. Last time we went, a HUGE snapping turtle had made it's way to the road. Some guy picked it up by it's tail and took it back to the pond. The turtle was going crazy. I wish I would have remembered my camera.
Something else fun: (I know, can we get anymore fun at the Palmer house??) Our Zinnia seeds that we planted out front are coming up. The kids (and I) LOVE going out each morning and seeing if anymore have popped up and how they are coming. I hope they keep growing. I don't have much of a green thumb, but I love "trying" to grow things. :) Also, all of the trees out back have blooms, so they survived the winter. :)
Z-man has slept 6 hours straight for 3 nights in a row now. :) So he's only getting up once. I think it's funny because I was talking to my sister and she asked, 'So if you feed him at 10, he sleeps until like 4 or 5??" I laughed and asked her how long ago she had a newborn??? Well, that night, he slept from 10 to 4. The next night he slept from 10:30 to 5. So I guess I shouldn't have laughed. :) Z is SOOOO close to smiling. Every now and again I can get a half smile out of him.
D and I are doing well. :) We are excited to have family come up for Z's baby blessing on the 2nd. :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment