Monday, April 14, 2008

And soooo my knees are great!!!

Today we had family night and were singing "I am a child of God" as our closing song. J was happy to show us that she knew the second verse. She sang, "I am a child of God. and so my knees are great." instead of "and so my needs are great." We thought it was great and made us smile. :) She is such a sweetheart.


L and J had a great time flying our kite today. It really wasn't that windy, but we did our best. :) After family night, the kids were restless, so I went on a run around the block with them and finished with a race up our back hill before coming in for bedtime. They did great and love RUNNING!! :)

2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love family time.

Holly said...

cute story about J! Next time you should video it!