Hey, Any biggest loser fans out there????? I love it. What do you think so far? I think the transformations of all of them are AMAZING!!!! I wish I could do it.
I LOVE The Biggest Loser! It is probably one of my favorite shows! Last week was awesome! I love how the girls not only escaped falling below the yellow line, but they came in 1st and 2nd! I like the boys okay, but they are seriously big jerks some times! But, it is truly inspiring to watch and see how fast they can lose so much weight just by eating right and exercising.
Hey Heather, I love to watch it too! I am seriously shocked at how thin they have all become in just 13 weeks. It makes me want to do it too, and shows me that those kinds of transformations really are possible in such a short amount of time. Maybe we should have a ward biggest loser contest without knowing everyones weight, since I really don't want to reveal that, just the weight that we've lost. :D
2 comments:
I LOVE The Biggest Loser! It is probably one of my favorite shows! Last week was awesome! I love how the girls not only escaped falling below the yellow line, but they came in 1st and 2nd! I like the boys okay, but they are seriously big jerks some times! But, it is truly inspiring to watch and see how fast they can lose so much weight just by eating right and exercising.
Anyway, like I said, I love the show!!!
Hey Heather,
I love to watch it too! I am seriously shocked at how thin they have all become in just 13 weeks. It makes me want to do it too, and shows me that those kinds of transformations really are possible in such a short amount of time. Maybe we should have a ward biggest loser contest without knowing everyones weight, since I really don't want to reveal that, just the weight that we've lost. :D
Post a Comment