Well, Z didn't sleep too well again last night. he likes to sleep from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. He's a bit mixed up. I have tried to keep him awake more today and hopefully he will get adjusted soon.
We picked up J and L from my sister's house today and it's soo fun to have them back home. It was good to have a break and have some time to adjust, but I really did miss them. Life seems so much more normal now that we are all home. I loved that when L jumped on me to give me a hug I was able to squeeze him tight and not have a pregnant belly in the way or that hurt!!! :)
J and L got presents from Z today. J got an aqua mat that she's loved coloring on. L got a romote control truck that he is going CRAZY over. It's halarious and crazy and fun. They also got disposable cameras to take pictures of Z and whatever they want. They thought that was GREAT. I'm going to have to look for some "kid" friendly cameras for birthdays or christmas or something. :)
It's good to have everyone home! I was a bit nervous about it, but really it just feels like life is normal. :) I'm sure we will have crazy moments when all three need something, but we take it a moment at a time. :)
I think Z really loved having his big sister and brother home. He layed on a blanket and listened to the chaos for about an hour and a half after eating a bottle this afternoon. I'm sure he has been wondering where all the noise that he heard before had gone!!! :)
It's been a good day! :)
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that everything is going well.
Post a Comment