What are you doing to me mom?
happy little Z.
I'm getting tired of this, mom. Can I go to sleep yet?
wow, d and I are starting to feel like zombies. . . . HOWEVER, Z did much better last night. He slept 4 hours then 3 then 3. As appose to his 2 hours all through the night. I felt like I got double sleep that first 4 hours. :) he's sweet. :) I still had to wake him at 8 a.m. this morning, so he's not QUITE there. He still likes to sleep in the early morning. :) Don't we all???? (Except L who is up at the crack of dawn.)
For those of you who are having babies, I'm going to promote babywise. it's a book/method of scheduling babies so they are content and sleep well. I'm not sure why it works, but it does. the basics of it is a pattern of eat/play/sleep as appose to eat/sleep/play. It helps regulate their digestive system, etc. .. blah, blah. Anyway, it works. :) I know things like that always sound a bit crazy, but SERIOUSLY it works. O.k. I'm off my soap box now.
J and L are having fun with Z. I haven't noticed any too hard adjustment concerning the baby. . . They were a bit "spoiled" from playing at cousins though!!! :) We are so glad they have someone to spoil them every now and again.
Well, I've now officially been peed on AND pooped on. ZOIKS. I changed Z's diaper after feeding him and it was poopy. Well, I checked a few minutes later after smelling him and he was poopy again. . so I changed him AGAIN. Well, while I was changing him, he decided to projectile poop on mom. L thought it was the greatest thing ever. :) Mom, not so much! :) but we laughed about it anyway. :)
4 comments:
He looks so sweet! I am glad that everything is going well. Hopefully you can get Z on a better night schedule so you can sleep some more!
Hey H,
do you think you could come to Hyrum and take my baby's photos? Those are so cute. Congrats, and I'm sure you'll be ok with three, it's an adjustment but definitely doable.
adb
H, Thanks for the adorable pictures. 3 kids is a lot of fun. It sounds like you are doing great at getting him on a better schedule. Thanks for the book tip. Love to you all.
I love that you promote babywise! I know we've talked about it a million times, but I still can't stress it enough...I wouldn't survive as a mom without it! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment