Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meeeee and Zeeeeee

So I realized that I didn't have any pictures of Z with me since the hospital, so here is my version. I had to take them myself (hence the close ups) since D was gone. But I still think they are cute. Sooo, here's me and Z. :)


Don't you like the spit up in his lower lip???? I didn't know he was spitting up when I took the picture!! :)

Not sure why his body looks so small in the pic. hmmm? But cute face.

He had to burp and was super mad. . . I caught him at an o.k. moment. :)



2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Heather you look beautiful. I am so glad that you are having great fun out there and getting lots of sleep.Good luck with eveyrthing. Cute clothes J!

Anonymous said...

You look great! The same happened with us, no pictures of mom and baby since the hospital. I looked horrible for the first couple of months after so maybe that's a good thing...