Life is full of puzzles. :) Like. . . Why does Z hide one small little burp in his tummy so that at 3:30 right as I'm falling back asleep, I have to get back up and burp him. . AGAIN. LIKE, why when we plant grass, weeds grow. LIKE why L can't quite aim into the toilet??? And why some in our family are GREAT sleepers and others, not so great. :) Well, not all puzzles in life are serious and even with puzzles in life, I love my family and situation; However, I am very grateful for answers to prayers and the power of the Holy Ghost that helps me solve the important puzzles in life. I feel so blessed and have recieved so many answers to "puzzles" in life. It's amazing how Heavenly Father even cares about the little puzzles and know each of us individually and our accompanying puzzles. :)
2 comments:
Great analogy! I couldn't agree more. Isn't it fun to try to figure it all out piece by piece? It's nice to know that our life puzzle comes with some direction and we don't have to figure it all out on our own. Cute pic of Jordyn!
Post a Comment