Baby Z is HERE!!!!! He was born at 3:12 p.m. He is 8 lb 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He has brown hair tinted with red. (not sure if it will be brown or red). Once I started pushing he was born in about 5 minutes. He is a sweetheart. . . . of course. Here are some fun pictures. :)
Love, H
Z and MOM!!!!

Mom, Dad, and Z


Nurses cleaning him.

ummm, not sure.

being weighed.

BIG boy.

Footprints.

Mom and Z.

Mom and Z

Dr. and Nurse.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful and you look fabulous--love epidurals!
Chris and Greg say congrats also!
Congrats sis and bro!!!! Yea! A new nephew to play with!
Congratulations!!! I am so glad that he is here and all is well!!
sheri
Congratulations! We are very happy for your safe delivery.
YAY!! Congrats! I'm glad everything went so well.
Oh sweet baby! He is perfect! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all look so great...especially mom who was up ALL night with contractions! We love you soooo much and can't wait to meet sweet baby Z!!!!
What a relief that you didn't have to be induced! I'm glad he's here safe!
Congrats to you all. I am glad everything went well.
Congrats on the New Addition to your family. Babies are such great blessings.. Enjoy him small as you know they grow so fast. Take care and you look great.
Jason and Traci
Post a Comment