Love kids! My favorite comment of the year was after I had driven past a day care and my kids saw all the outdoor toys and asked what that place was. I explained it was a place where kid went to be babysat while their mom and dad went to work. The next day Drew said, "Mom, I wish you would go to work so we could go to daycare." So glad I am sacrificing buying fun extras and taking elaborate vacations to be home with my children!!:) Who knew that they would WANT to go to daycare. I'm sure it would get old for them, RIGHT??!!:s
3 comments:
Love kids! My favorite comment of the year was after I had driven past a day care and my kids saw all the outdoor toys and asked what that place was. I explained it was a place where kid went to be babysat while their mom and dad went to work. The next day Drew said, "Mom, I wish you would go to work so we could go to daycare." So glad I am sacrificing buying fun extras and taking elaborate vacations to be home with my children!!:) Who knew that they would WANT to go to daycare. I'm sure it would get old for them, RIGHT??!!:s
Of course you don't feel well!! You mowed the lawn the other day! I hope you feel better!
Hope you are feeling better! Kids say the funniest things, ha ha! And oh my gosh, did you really mow the lawn? You go girl!
Post a Comment