Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Biker Man

He's the newest biker on the street. :) L was sooooo excited to have D teach him how to ride his bike without his training wheels. He caught on to balancing very quickly. He is just so short he can't reach the peddles to start on his own. I think I'm going to have to pull out his smaller bike to teach him how to start by himself. :) :) He was so proud of himself though. It makes my mommy heart happy to see him happy.


This is D giving L some instructions before the biking begins. Look how excited he is .

Here we go

down we go. . .

I'm a big boy.

All by myself!!! YEAH!!!!!!
I love it when this little guy is happy.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, he is so advanced to be learning to ride a bike at his age. I think that I was seven when I learned...perhaps I was a little behind the curve...anyhow, cute pics of those two.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Way to go Logan. What a great Dad you have.

Stephanie said...

That is just too dang cute.

Jenny said...

What's with all the cracks in the road???:)

Hmachine said...

jenny, we aren't sure why they did the road this way. It's actually cement. . with tar in the cracks. We don't really like it, but all the cul-de-sacs are done here that way. weird!

Melissa S. said...

WE HAVE THAT SAME BIKE!!!! :) We actually taught (ok, my husband...I don't have the patience) our 2nd on a grass hill. So the momentum made him go by himself and when he fell it didn't hurt.