Valentine's day was great for me!!! I woke up and J brought me a washed out pickle jar that D and the kids had worked on the night before. It had lots and lots of pieces of paper in it that had reasons why 'we love mom' on them. I had to guess who said what. It was super cute. It was the BEST valentine's gift ever. :) D even sprayed cologne on the pickle jar. . (it sort of was a mixture between pickle and cologne smell, but sweet anyway!)
That night we went dancing at the church. There was a dance instructor and babysitting, so it was a lot of fun. We took our awesome neighbors with us and had a blast. :) It was kind of goofy, but super fun. I hadn't been dancing for so long and although i'm not very good, I had a blast!!! :) :)
Happy Valentine's everyone!!!! :)

1 comment:
Look at your cute pregnant belly!!!
Post a Comment