Tuesday, February 17, 2009

baby guessing

only a few more days before my ultrasound. Comment and let me know if you think it's a boy or a girl!!! :)

9 comments:

Shiloh said...

Hmmm..... I think it's a boy, but hope it's a girl! But, you know I have no luck making these predictions! Love you!!!!!!

Cardon Times said...

I am going to say girl just so Jordyn will have a sister!

Darcy said...

Umm let me think...Girl!!

We Are A Happy Family said...

I would love for Jordyn to have a sister. Good luck. I also want a sister for our litle girl but I am guessing that mine is a boy.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Oooooo it would be so fun if it were a girl, either way it will be such a cutie!

John M. & Allison Anderson said...

Hey H,
Hope it's a girl... or a boy. Either way, you've got some cut young'ns. Hey we've got a little boy for now, his name's Tate. He's white w/ black fur- yes, a dog. So, boys are lots of fun. Ours has a biting problem, though. We always thought we'd have the biter children. I love reading your blog and watching your family grow. You've always been an awesome example. Love, the Anderson's (A&J)

Holly said...

I think I already told you I want you to have a girl but since EVERYONE else I know right now is having a boy there is just no telling! I can't wait to hear though!!!!

Amber said...

umm, girl, to even things out. :) sure love ya!

Valerie and Adam said...

Girl, just becaus that's what I'm feeling is in the air right now...