So. . . . two days ago the heater in our van broke. . . Brrrrrr!!! It has only been in the low 20's here and it has been super cold. We only go where we have to right now until we can get it fixed. we were dropping J off at school this morning and L tells me he is cold. I agreed with him and explained why we couldn't turn the heater on.
He thought for a minute and then laughed and said, "Mom, I have smoke in my mouth." YES, it was sooo cold, we could all see our breath!!!!!!
Also, the same day, my dryer broke. . . lovely, huh??? Just when we are trying to save money.. . BLAH!!! Oh well. so goes life! :) :) At least the heater in our house works. . . (knock on wood.)
2 comments:
Ah! Sorry for the bad luck! Maybe you can talk D into just going ahead and getting you that new van you want!
Good luck! sounds like you need it. I hope you can stay warm somehow.
Post a Comment