Friday, February 20, 2009

The Results are IN!!!!!!!

I'm as cute as a button. Look at those big lips. . .and big Palmer HEAD!! (zoiks)

I weigh about 8 oz

I have a heart rate of 153 bpm

All my organs are looking great. You can even see the lens in my eye.
my nostrils are both there (why they check for this. . . not sure)
My legs are kicking LOTS!

and I'm a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep, that's right. We will be having another girl! We are super de-duper excited. It will be fun to have another little girl. I guessed before the sonographer even told us, but as you can see from the above photo, it's pretty clear!!!
This afternoon, the kids and I are going to go shopping and get the dress that I almost bought yesterday for the baby and some ICE CREAM!!!! J is at school right now, but she is going to FLIP. She wanted a sister so badly. :) :)
Well, there is the news! :)

13 comments:

Shiloh said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited it's a girl!!!!!!! You have no idea!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Love you!!

Cardon Times said...

Yay!!!! It will be so fun to have a little girl and J will be so excited to have a sister! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Yippee!!! Fun to have both boys and girls! I'm really glad that everything is as it should be! And Smith heads rival Palmer heads!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Hmachine said...

LOL. Lisa, Smith heads have us beat for sure!!!!!! :) But we are a close second!! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Oh...I'm thinking of all the cute cute cute girl clothes there are out there! Have fun!

Melissa said...

LOVE it! I'm happy for y'all. And I'm happy for Jordyn. I adore my brothers--always have--but I still remember how excited I was when I found out that the new baby was a GIRL! Yea for sisters!

Thanks for sharing your fun news!

Anonymous said...

Yay! 2 and 2! I'm so glad J is getting a sister. Very fun.

D'ann said...

Congrats!!! I bet J is going nuts! And i, personally, think 2 of each is just PERFECT!! We're excited for you!

Lisa said...

So happy for you! Hope your feeling well! I hope we have girls someday! Hope everything keeps going well for you!

Darcy said...

YAy! I was right. Do I win a prize? Now you get to do girls hair all over again. I'm super happy for you.

Marie said...

Oh, Congrats lady! Every girl needs a sister, in my opinion! I hope Jane gets one some day. On the other hand, I also hope Kellen gets a brother...

Looks like I'm going to have to have at least 4 kids!

YOWZA!!!

Holly said...

WHAHOOOO!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you! Another cute Palmer girl! I bet J is thrilled to have a sister!! Congratulations! We love you!!

Cook Family said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun to have another girl!!!