Wednesday, February 4, 2009

old pictures . . . lots of fun

So I've been going through some old pictures lately and putting them on my blog (see older posts from 2003, 2004, 2005 ish if you want.) it has been so much fun to look at the kids when they were little babies. I had forgotten a lot of what they looked like and acted like until I saw the pictures. They are funny.

ANYWAY, I ran across some pictures that I took of J when she was 7 months old and I had forgotten about them. She was a cutie patooty baby, so go check out her 7 month old pictures. . .

http://dhpalmer.blogspot.com/2004/01/blog-post.html

She kind of looks like z-man only totally different eyes. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is the J I remember!! When did you leave here? You were here when Katie was born I think?