Sunday, November 30, 2008

sick. . .

So incase you've been wondering why I haven't posted lately. . . it's because I don't really feel like doing anything except lay on the couch and fight the yuckies!!! (fun huh? Well, my kids think so because they are getting lots of great movie and computer time).

However, we did have a GREAT thanksgiving. I actually didn't start feeling to sick until Saturday, so thanksgiving was actually nice and I could eat my favorites. :) We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving day. I took pies--banana cream, chocolate, and a pumpkin cake. It was so fun to see my sister and her family. And of course my kids had a blast with their cousins.

The 28th, we headed to Darin's brother's house for the Palmer side dinner. It was fun to see everyone and enjoy another dinner. This time I took rolls. YUM. :) We went to our 2 cousins baptism in the afternoon and then stayed the night at D and S's house, which is always great. :) The kids got some nintendo time in and thought all was great.

Despite that I am not feeling well, I've been trying to count my blessings. I really am grateful for my little family, the country that I live in, the gospel in my life and as my neice said all the pleasant things. :)


walk after thanksgiving dinner. C pushing Z-man



J, Ella, and L eating Thanksgiving dinner


cousin sleep over on the air mattress!!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon!

D'ann said...

I hope it wasn't the same stomach virus D had - thankfully it only lasted 24 hours though; hope you get well quickly!! (or at least back to normal pregnancy ills ;-)

Sara said...

I have heard of baby wise... but not much. What is it all about? email me at sara_storms@hotmail.com