Thursday, November 6, 2008

a few pictures

First, sorry for the bad pictures. I always forget to take my camera to the library with us.

o.k. I'm wondering why it is so much more fun to play with the blocks at the library than the drawer full at home??? oh well. We had a great time at the library today. Even Z-man got in on the play this time. L loves to wrestle and tackle a gigantic stuffed bear. I didn't get a picture, but it's halarious. He likes to hide under it too. We loaded up on good books that are beginners so J has lots to read and some good movies. We played hard and headed home for dinner. :)














This is L 'helping.' He loves getting the cups down for everyone at dinner time. I think this was actually during lunch, but ya, I'm totally not surprised to look into the kitchen and find him
like this or other places similar. I think he's going to be a professional rock climber some day and hopefully the sport will be commercialized by then and he can pay for my retirement!! :)





1 comment:

We Are A Happy Family said...

We love the library too. My kids run straight to the computers and I pick out all the books. I kind of like this set up. I'm the one that reads them anyway.