Tuesday, November 4, 2008

we're going 'b'oting

Last night D and I were talking about what time we were going to get together and go vote. After a few minutes of discussing voting issues, L started asking us if we were going to get a fast boat or a slow boat. I didn't make the connection until later when he was asking me if he got to come with when we went boating. finally, I figured out he had been confused with voting and boating. He was REALLY disappointed today when we didn't get on a boat together and vroom on the water. He did get to 'kid vote' though. He thought that was cool, but not quite as good as a boat. :)

2 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

too funny. Hope he gets to go boting soon. I agree a boat would be a lot more fun than voting.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Thanks Heather I needed that.