Friday, November 21, 2008

phew, the toothfairy remembered to come.

Sooo, J lost her first tooth. She has been so excited that she had a loose tooth and told everyone. Yesterday she could bend it horizontally, so we knew it wouldn't be long. Last night I went to enrichment (a church class) and got a phone call on my way up from J that she had lost her tooth while brushing. :) she was SOOO excited. D helped her put it in an envelope and put it under her pillow. Well, the toothfairy was all snug in her bed when all of the sudden she remembered. . . AHHHH, out she jumped onto the cold floor, found the money stash and quietly tip toed to put the precious dollar under the pillow. :) Our tooth fairly leaves the teeth . . . so J took it to school with her today in a zip lock bag to show her friends. . . umm, o.k. :)



4 comments:

Shiloh said...

tell J congrats on her first visit from the tooth fairy. I'm soooo glad she remembered to come see her!

Valerie and Adam said...

Wow, I miss one week of reading blogs, and you have at least 4 for me to catch up on! Your family is adorable! It makes me excited to start my own, but I hope mine are as smily as yours are.

I was just wondering how you were going to take the tooth out without her waking up---I never did figure out how my parents did. I guess this way is safer.

And you definitely need to preserve the artwork! I still have stuff from when I was in kindergarten, and I love it!

Anonymous said...

We usually have a stash of dollar coins - Susan B Anthony or President or Sacajawea - whatever we can find and we use these for toothfairy money. The kids are less likely to spend them.

-JC

Holly said...

Go J! Such an exciting milestone! I'm glad the toothfairy remembered too!