Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


Oh, what fun Halloween is. We have a fun time with our neighbors. Here, everyone hangs out outside their houses and gives candy. Sooo, since all the neighbors are out, most of us gather at one driveway, start a fire in the portable fire pit, and hang out while we hand out candy. D took the kids around trick-or-treating with the other dads, and I stayed back and gave out candy. It's quite fun.
J was a flower this year, L was batman, and z-man was a crayon. :) L was SOOOO excited he could hardly contain himself. batman was literally bouncing off the walls. He was so fun to watch because he was so excited!!! J was a bit more contained, but she was excited and happy. Z-man was wondering what the heck we were putting on him and enjoyed it much more once we took the costume off and a neighbor snuggled him to sleep. :)


J before she went to school this morning.

.

















Most of the neighborhood kids. We are missing 3.














The new babies in the neighborhood.













Last minute instructions from dad before the fun begins. Stay close to Dad, stay on sidewalks, Say thank-you, etc, etc. :) isn't he a good daddy. :)

7 comments:

D'ann said...

You've got such CUTE kids, and a wonderful hubby! He's cool (although i may be a little biased ;-) I LOVE J's flower costume!!

Ali said...

They are darling. I love the flower costume. Did you make it?

Hmachine said...

yes, I made it. It was a fun project J and I did together. :)

McKenna said...

I can't believe you made that! Well, I can believe it, I'm just super jealous. Let me start over.
I'm super jealous that you made that! The kids look so adorable!

Michelle said...

How fun! i especially love the red crayon. And I'm kind of jealous too that you made the costume. I can't even thread a needle so yay for you!

Melissa S. said...

Flower costume was my fav too!!!! I just love how the WHOLE body is in a skin-tight "stem". Too cute!
ANNNDDDDD your profile picture is GORGEOUS!

Ali said...

I'm so impressed that you made her costume!!! I love it!