We were able to visit my sister over the weekend and go to a party where SANTA was. My kids were super excited. J was typical cautious, L was typical first in line, yelling, "Hi SANTA" from across the room. Z just thought his Beard was cool to touch. :) Yeah, now I don't have to wait in big long lines to see Santa. :)
Although J informed me it wasn't the real Santa and that it was one of his elves helping out. :) o.k. :)



6 comments:
Glad you got to see Santa, even if it was just the helper.
The pictures are great! However Santa looks a little unenthused!
Oh, and how do you get the Christmas background on the blog??
Shiloh, I use backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com then click on backgrounds. After you've chosen the background you want, click on it and it will give you an html code and instructions. Let me know if it doesn't work.
love you!!!
All very cute, but that picture of Z is the best! J looks so grown up. We miss her! And the rest of you too of course! So wiped out huh?! Oh the tiring sleepy days of the first trimester... quite the kick in the butt, I think. I wish I could come take your kiddos. Know that I totally would if I was there. Miss you...
Your kids are soooo cute! I can't believe how grown up J is! And L was just a baby when we left.
Hang in there when the yuckies. I feel for you...
Post a Comment