So, my friend just started a bow business and they are SOOO super cute. I have to share. She is doing a give away right now, so if you want to have a fun stocking stuffer for your girls, check it out. They really are sooo cute and creative. visit her boutique at:
http://busybutlersboutique.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
YAY! You WON the giveaway, if I'm not mistaken. How awesome is that?! Now you're gonna have to post some cutsie pix with those bows! Congrats...
So I haven't been over to your blog in a while...
Congrats on the baby!! Man, you and Melissa are giving us all a bad name! (Don't take that as a "Wow, you have a lot of kids" comment. Take that as a "Mac wishes that she had your patience and your super-mom abilities so that she could brave more kids too" comment.) You're totally awesome!
Post a Comment