Monday, July 21, 2008

so much for innocent Dora

J and L like to play computer games. They have their games on the favorite menu and can cruise around as they please. WELL, The other day, J decided to type DORA into the google page. It came up with the results and she proceeded to click on the picture she thought was the most interesting. This is what she found. . . . :) I'm scared that she thought it was really cool!!! :D LOL

Go DORA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgMgLjMghuk

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Yikes. Well, it could have been worse, I guess!
Your blog is so cute! I love your photography so much! And I really like the use of the initials. You're so smart!
LOVIES!

Hanah said...

Hahahaha! H that is crazy!! Someone had way too much time on their hands to make that. Atleast you were supervising. :D ha Those family pics you took were
A M A Z I N G!!!!