O.K., sorry about the break in blogs. I have to admit that I only get about an hour of computer time while the boys are asleep and I've been using that time to watch The office. . seasons 1,2 and part of 3. I'm hooked. It will be a good thing when I get through them all so I can get back to life. ..haha. It's o.k. though because it's been sooo hot lately, and I've had a bit of a cold, so we've just been chilin' lately.
So this is ode to my husband. . . isn't he handsome. :) D had to have a portrait done for a convention he is presenting at. Thought you'd enjoy that picture as well as a blast from the past. :)
D's engineering mind at work. . winning an award for the yearly derby car race.

Soccer, soccer, soccer.

We like his hair at this stage of life!! :)

HANDSOME MAN!!

1 comment:
Way to go, D. Lookin' good, across the board. :)
Post a Comment