Mom's only option to "fix" L's cutting job. :)
So this morning, D and I were both sooo tired, so we set the kids up with a church video and crashed again. . . . NOT A GOOD IDEA!! when we woke up, L had found the scissors and decided to give himself a hair cut. . . every kid has to do it at least once, right? Well, his hair was pretty short to begin with (I just gave him a hair cut last week or so.) So he cut it in chunks clear down to the the skin. there was nothing really to do, but shave it all off. Now he looks like Uncle Chris!! :) He was pretty sensative about it as people would ask him at church. . . now he is o.k. He kept asking me if his hair would grow back??? :) Of course! I had a hard time getting it all even around his head since I didn't use an attachment on the buzzer. It reminded me of Monster's when they have to shave the monster that has a sock on him. After they shave him, he's all patchy, etc. . . kinda funny. :)
I think he looks pretty cute. It will definitely be cool for summer!! :) I love my little exploring man!!! He finds just about everything to try out. :) We love you, L.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's awesome! I think he looks absolutely darling! Kind of like a little old man! I can't wait to shave my boy's head! :)
How cute. Nothing like do it yourself. The need for it always starts early.
Post a Comment