Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The ring is on the finger

Well, I've been doing weight watchers on my own since Z-man was born. I did this after my other two also and lost the weight in about 3 weeks. WELL, I've been doing it for about 3 MONTHS now and still haven't lost all the weight. It is soooo slow this time. . . oh well. I guess it's coming off, even if it's slow.

anyway, I can officially get my wedding ring back on now. :) Go me. I have a LONG ways to go, but I'm making headway. . . SLOWLY. D's side of the family and I are having a biggest loser competition. I don't think I'll win because It's sooo slow going (I've only lost about 12 lbs), but I will have given it a good effort. :)

Speaking of biggest loser. . . can't wait for it to start again in October. . . any other fans???






4 comments:

Sara said...

I am a fan! I love the show!

Great job on getting your wedding ring back on! That is a goal for me! But, being preggo... not much I can do about it right now!

Hanah said...

That is soo great! Good for you! I too love the show! I get my backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com They've made it so easy, you don't even have to mess with the html of your blog anymore and they leave detailed instructions once you click on the wallpaper template you like for how to do it. Once your at their site click on the link in the upper left hand side that says free blogs. :D

We Are A Happy Family said...

Way to go Heather. Jope that you are having a lot of fun this weekend.

Robyn said...

HUGE fans. That's pretty much the only show we watch!
Good luck with your competition!