After an eventful morning, we packed up and headed to camp with the palmers. We had a blast as always. D and I cooked breakfast for everyone, so it was fun to do something together. The kids had a blast riding on the "mule" with Uncle D and neighbor, playing cards, flying mini kites, and running all around the fields. J and I were educated on how to use the bathroom without peeing all over ourselves. :) that is always a plus. and L thinks peeing in the woods is the greatest thing in the world--must be a boy thing. :D
On the 5th, we headed to Cave Run and played in the lake until it started to rain on us once again. :D We packed up and headed for home. We got home in time to clean up and get things in order before sending the kids to sleep. D's brother and kids stayed with us that night also, so it was fun watching the fireworks from our house while the kids rode bikes and played.
It really was a great weekend. :D . . . and here are the pictures to prove it! :)
The parade!!!!!
J and sparklers!!
L and sparklers!
The AWESOME zinnias that were blooming when we came back. :D
Z-man and I snoozin' at my sister's house.
Soooo much to do in the woods, yet 4 boys squished into two chairs playing a video game the size of their hand.. . . ahhh boys!!!
The Mule ride around the camp ground. Kids LOVED it of course.
One of the many times J and I had to find a bathroom spot!!!
We love doing fun things with family. Thanks everyone!!
3 comments:
SOunds like a fun weekend. Thanks for keeping us informed.
looks like a great time! Way to go on not letting it rain on your parade! I loved it!
How fun! I love that picture of you and L hunting for a bathroom spot. It is soo picturesque walking in the meadow with an umbrella. Love it! Such a cute blog background I love it!
Post a Comment