Friday, July 18, 2008

explore FRIDAY

We switched our explore day from Thurs. to Friday this week since the bowling alley was only open friday during the day. The kids had never been bowling and thought it would be a fun thing to experience. :) Soooo here are the shots. :) Fun day. I bought 2 games because I remembered how fast a game went in college when we would go bowling. . well, it took us FOREVER to do those 2 games. Most of our time was spent watching the ball go slllooowwwlly down the lane toward the pins. :) oh well. It was a blast!!!

Oh, we LOVE the shoes. .. even in kid sizes. L really liked his and wanted to take them home to wear everyday. :)




I think I can carry this to the lane and DROP it really hard. :)


J figured out that it looks like I love you in sign language when you put the right fingers in the holes.


One of the MANY long waits for the ball to reach the pins.


J's "stance" while waiting for her ball to reach the pins.


All right. We both knocked over some pins.




Good game. . come again soon! (p.s. Z, once again slept through most of explore day!)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I loved J's stance. I was laughing when you said you bought 2games and how slow it went. I would have done the same thing!

Melissa said...

I don't think your kids could be ANY cuter. I miss you guys!