Tuesday, November 25, 2008

July 27



not that it's any one's business, but for those of you who MUST know. . . yes, this pregnancy WAS planned. :) :) and we are super excited. :)

12 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

COngratulations! How exciting for your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's wonderful! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Yippee!! Welcome to the world of 4 kiddos!! Prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Cardon Times said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you haven't been too sick. Love you!

Sara said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!

The Gomez Bunch said...

Wow Heather! Congrats! It's funny bc sometimes I already want another one too, babies are just the best!

Hanah said...

Oh HEATHER HOW EXCITING!!! At first when I saw the pregnancy test I was trying to remember exactly whose blog I had just clicked on, since my computer is a bit slow at uploading all the rest of the page. haha :D I'm so happy for you, and I think that is sooo great!! One more sweet little spirit that will go to a great home!!

Shonda Hayes said...

Hooray! Congratulations! How will I ever catch up with you? Haha, at least I'll have one before you have four. :)

Ali said...

What fun!!!! Congratulations! Mike just reminded me that we have met. He told me you were the friend that gave us cloths when Gabe was born. It was an ohhhhh moment.

Jenny said...

Heather- Just wait two days past your due date and our kiddos will have the same B-Day! Maicy was born on the 29th. They will be like exactly a year apart. Being pregnant and having a new baby in the house is always fun. Congrats! But I can't say that I didn't lose my mind after baby number four!! Good luck girl!
Jenny

Valerie and Adam said...

Yay! Congrats for you! And good luck at the same time.

Cook Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you, I hope you feel better soon.