Here is more art work from mostly J and one from L. :-)
This is L's one painting. He likes to paint a lot, but most of the time they don't get preserved.

the next two go together. J made this for me when I was gone to time out for women. First the front and then stapled to it is a not on the back saying she had a fun time at a friends home while I was gone.


Fun scarecrow J made in school.

spiderweb from school

J's painting of a rainbow.

For some reason both J and L are WAY into drawing houses.. . . so here is her version.

I am soooo lucky I get notes like this all the time.

o.k., I know this isn't art work, but I was going through some of my pictures and found this. Those two crack me up. :) They LOVE swimming. :)

1 comment:
I can't wait until Ezra paints! I'll probably start trying to save them all before I realize what I've gotten myself into. I like the first one. It looks like different shades of fall leaves being carried away in a gust of wind!
Post a Comment