I usually take the kids pictures in the fall and in the spring. Since having Meg, I've been pretty lazy about that. But hopefully now that things are 'kind of' calming down, I'm hoping to get back to doing that! We had a great time today. After we picked Lo up from the bus stop, we headed out to a near by wooded area. This is the area that the kids LOVE going to because it has LOTS of bridges to cross. Luckily for me it also has a football blocking practice thing (anyone know the real name for those, please pipe in!) Sooo, Lo and Z-man practiced their football skills while I took Meg's pics. It worked out quite nicely. :) sooooo, without further ado (or is it adieu?). . . . Here is my little luv bug!




I take one child's pictures at a time, otherwise it is pure chaos!!!!! Sooo, other children's pictures soon to come!
3 comments:
That's a good idea just doing one at a time. Meg is so darling. Such great photos. Aww!
She is darling!! I really like the first one. Great job!
Beautiful! You are an amazing photographer :)
I think those football blocking things are called, "ships in lava" Haha, we used to go up to high school and play on one and that's what it was for us :)
Post a Comment