to these AWESOME two. . . . .
I really need to express my appreciation to J and Lo. They really have been such a HUGE help lately. J gets Meg out of her bed in the mornings and sets her up with some cereal in her chair until I can get down to help. Lo almost ALWAYS gets Z-man's bowl of cereal in the morning. Things are still so crazy busy trying to take care of everyone, and I suspect the business won't change through the years, only the type of busy. But really, these two have been such amazing helps to me lately. They both have morning and night time things they are responsible for doing (teeth, potty, jammies, clean their assigned room, etc.) They are very responsible in their respective areas and very quite independent. I love talking with them. They make me laugh and it's nice to carry on a conversation with them.
Mostly, I just wanted to remember in years down the road and for them to remember years down the road how much I really appreciate their help during this busy time of life!!! I feel so blessed to be their mom. They amaze me and I love each of my children. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment