Monday, November 8, 2010

The Big '0' birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me. Happy birthday to me! I've reached the 30's! I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about my 30's. I think it will be a great time to be with my little family, and to grow. I feel I'm on a path moving forward and although i'm not where I want to be yet in many areas of my life, I feel I'm moving in the right direction to be there.

I'm so very grateful to have a husband that loves me for me. I'm grateful I have 4 beautiful children that make things exciting. I'm grateful for my knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ--that I have a foundation to base my life upon that will lead me in the right direction. I'm grateful I blew out all my candles (my dad turned 70 yrs old this year and he blew out ALL his candles. . it's his trademark!!) I love that my kids get so excited and sing to me every 2 minutes. I'm grateful for the good things that have happened in my life that I've been blessed with.

Sooo, Here we go. . . into the 30's!!!


teaching Meg the art of licking the cake/frosting off the blown out candles!!!

heavy, heavy, hang over they poor head.......

No comments: