Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a GREAT Halloween this year. :) Although the kids decided not to trick or treat since it was on Sunday, we trunk or treated at the church on Fri. and had a great family halloween party on Sunday. We made a family treat, played 'find the pumpkin', watched a new church movie, twirled glow sticks in the dark (and fell asleep with them). And enjoyed celebrating together. :)

I didn't get pictures at the trunk or treat (I never can get pictures at the trunk or treat for some reason). so I took some today. . YES, I made my kids dress back up for the purpose of a picture and documenting the err. . .. late moment! :)

J was a mermaid-- her aunt made an AWESOME mermaid costume for her daughter and passed it on to us. Thanks Aunt J.

Lo was a ninja turtle and well, all I can say is he played the part well!!!!

Z was a ninja monkey. . . . he copied all the great ninja moves that Lo would do. :)

Meg was the cutest little mouse you've ever seen! :)

Horrah for dressing up. :)