Saturday, May 23, 2009

fun in the sun

We have had GREAT weather lately. Yesterday I pulled out the pool from last season to see if it still worked (since it was blown down the creek last fall during a wind storm. . doh!) I blew it up and it stays blown up for at least a day, so we will just have to blow it up each day. . . thank goodness for air compressors. :) I think the kids are happy to be in the sun and water again. :) What do you think?









Awe, the joys of summer. . . if you aren't pregnant!! :)

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

The looks on their faces say it all....don't they? Summer is the BEST for the kids! Congrats....I don't know where I've been, but I just noticed you're having a girl! So how you'll have 2 and 2. So cute!